A replacement centre case for the Kenrick Excalibur multipoint door lock mechanism. If you’re having problems with your door lock, the gearbox is almost always the problem and changing it is as simple as removing a few screws.
- Important measurements: 35mm Backset / 92mm PZ Centres
- This is the mechanism inside the door that is operated by the handle.
- Most likely to be the problem when a lock fails.
- Reversible latch for left or right handed doors
- Single spindle – for lever / lever operation
There are no reviews yet.