Atlanta Sprung Lever/Lever Set from HOPPE
Fixing Centres – 215mm Powder Coated Black Handles
New for 2013, pair of Atlanta Sprung internal and external levers are fully reversible, fitting either left or right hung doors upto 70mm thickness. Choose either long (215mm) or short (122mm) fixing centres. The Atlanta handle has a clean and contemporary design with some detail, without being too elaborate or fussy.
Hoppe Atlanta series levers and backplate have been upgraded and are manufactured from a thicker cast aluminium for added strength. Designed to suit multipoint locks with 92mm centres (measured from the centre of the handle to the centre of the lock cylinder also known as 92PZ).
The handle levers are sprung, solving the problem of a sagging door handle not returning to the horizontal position when not in use.
Features & Benefits:-
* Universal Handed – fully reversible for left or right-hand use
* Sprung lever – often solves the problem of a sagging door handle
* 8mm spindle – common size throughout the industry
* Sculpted cast backplates – offers contemporary design without being too fussy
* Fixing screw lugs – increases security and stops the handle moving / rotating on the door
* 10 year operational guarantee – see below for conditions and details
* Durable, backplate – utilises a cast aluminium backplate and stainless steel chasis for rigidity
There are no reviews yet.